2014年7月4日金曜日


Hi! Today is rainy day…

Today, I am going to talk about my opinion. Today’s topic is “Does manga is good or bad for everyone”. I think it is good.

 Now, I will talk about good point. I think manga has so many good points. First, manga is give many feelings. For example, if I read funny manga, I feel is like happy. And if I read impression manga, I feel is like sad and happy. So I think if we read many kind of manga, my heart becomes rich. And I think this point is can be only manga and book. Second, we can know what do character feels. It means if I read main character is think happy thing, I feel like happy. I think this is very important thing when we enjoy read to manga. But manga has bad point too. Manga is really funny or impression. But sometimes we want to more and more. It is bad for everyone. Because if we become like that, we can’t study and we can’t stop so spend a lot of money. But I think manga is good for everyone.

Thank you for reading and have a nice weekend

 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿